The Holgate Library is committed to providing resources and services that help all of our users grow as researchers and information consumers.
Here are just some of the ways we are accomplishing this:
- By providing progressive course-related and course-integrated library instruction.
- By providing drop-in workshops on a variety of research and presentation topics.
- By providing administrators and faculty with information literacy training opportunities.
- By providing faculty with support for curriculum development.
- By providing the Research Strategies Workbook.
- By providing a full series of library handouts and quick guides.
Find out more about information literacy at these websites:
Need additional help? Contact the Reference Desk at 336-517-2149 or Ask a Librarian!